Thursday, December 8, 2011

Starting to feel the Christmas Spirit in Bangkok

Christmas is always something I look forward to every year.  I love the lights, decorations, music, holiday foods and drinks.. just everything about it.  In Thailand even though people may not celebrate Christmas like back home, the department stores and shopping centers still set up full decorations.  They're even selling winter clothing like toques, scarves, long shirts and pants.  I've captures a few bit of the Christmas spirit with my camera today.
-Jen









my new toque from tesco lotus supermarket :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same! Christmas isn't the same in Japan as at home (especially because Christmas back home is mid-summer!) but they do get into the Christmas spirit all the same.-MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's funny because I'm used to celebrating Christmas in the cold weather! We should trade places hehe. I'd love to see some pics of Christmas in Japan. It's been so long since I lived there and even though I'd spent two Christmases there, I can't remember what it was like. :(

    ReplyDelete